X-Rays equipment manufacturer. PXI fabricates x-rays off-line manual and automatic inspection units, such as GenX-75, GenX-90 and GenX-130. Their 30 years of experience designing new systems or refurbishing existing systems guarantees you will get a system just right for your application.
Service Provider. PXI provides Installation, Training, PM and Radiation Survey services for the units that they manufacture as well for other brands such as Nicolet, Faxitron, MiniV, Verifier e Insight.
Parts and Software Sales: PXI has a large inventory stock for all the parts and softwares needed for their propriety equipment as well for the Nicolet, Faxitron, MiniV, Verifier e Insight models.
Services: Need help with failure analysis, product quality, and component verification? Contact PXI with your x-ray inspection needs.
Technical Support: Beyond the equipment sale activity, PXI has a Technical Support group with wide experience in troubleshooting, phone and on-site support to identify and solve any problem that your unit could present.
Repair Equipment: PXI provides complete Xray system repair and refurbishment for all Nicolet, FocalSpot, CRTech, and Faxitron product lines….
Capital equipment: Wave Solder, Reflow Ovens, Selective Solders, Screen Printers (Territories Covered: Tamaulipas, Nuevo León, Coahuila and Chihuahua)
Rework and Inspection Equipment for BGA’s, LGA’s, Sockets, and much more. (Territories Covered: Most Mexico Territory except BC, Sonora, Sinaloa, Aguascalientes y Querétaro.)
- AOI : IN-LINE & DESKTOP:
- Series: MV-9, MV-7 and MV6 (In-Line) MV-3 (Desktop)
- Features: 5 Digital Cameras, Up to 25 Mega Pixels, 7.7 Micron precision Tele-Centric compound Lens, Moire effect design, Lifted lead detection, Coplanary Inspection, 10 Mega Pixel side viewer, Color lighting Technology, Servo and Linear Drive, Extremely simple programing.
- SPI : IN-LINE
- Series: MV-15, MV-11
- Features: High Speed Precision, Up to 25 Mega Pixels, 7.7 Micron precision Tele-Centric compound Lens, Moire effect design, 2 Micron Height Precision, Servo and Linear Drive, Extremely simple programing.
- Global leader in the development of high performance, innovative cleaning process solutions for Electronics Manufacturing, Advanced Packaging and Metal Finishing applications, cleaning chemistries, including aqueous and semi-aqueous solutions and solvent solutions. (USM Reps Represents KYZEN only in the Mexico’s Chihuahua State and Central America)
From general purpose to high reliability requirements,AAT systems are design-driven by the science of cleaning. Their systems include batch and inline; aqueous and solvent; spray in air and spray under immersion with ultrasonics. Applications include solar panel cleaning, medical, military, aerospace, cleaning printed circuit board cleaning (aqueous and semi-aqueous), SMT, flip chip, BGA, rework, etc.
- Simplifying Complex Technology. Since 1990, thousands of customers in 47countries have utilized ScanCAD's powerful family of low cost, flat-bed scanner based tools. ScanCAD’s advanced scanning and software technologies has been used for process management, inspection and data creation in the electronics, photo chemical machining, semiconductor, aerospace, medical, energy, aluminum extrusion, automotive, construction, industrial, photovoltaic solar, fuel cell, electrical machinery, textile and military industries. ScanCAD International improves the quality of life for customers, employees and the world by providing high quality, innovative solutions that simplify complex technology in a positive, environmentally-conscious manner while having fun along the way!
- Distributor of Soldering Test/Fault Finding Impedance Field Solving / TDR, Solder Paste Inspection, Solder Saber – Dross Removal, BGA Inspection Systems and High Definition Inspection Camera Systems (Optilia), Solderability Test (Wetting Balance), Surface Insulatation Resistance Test (SIR), Cleanliness Test (Ionic Contamination), Solder Paste Analyzer, Thermal Stress Test Systems, SMT Stencil Cleaning.
- PCB manufacturer from Saturn Electronics Corporation can offer you with topnotch quality products on printed board circuit. You can avail certified products, too.
- Universal Board Support Tooling, Circuit Board Holders for Rework and Repair, and Odd-Shaped Part Holders.
- Over 25 years of Experience in complex project development in theAutomotive, Electrodomestic and Medical Industry, using advanced Technologies such as: Automation, Robotics, Software Development, Industrial Networks among others. Their operations are present in Aguascalientes, Mexico, San Pedro Sula, Honduras and Canton de Alajuela, Costa Rica.
- A rugged, engineered Nitrogen and Oxygen generator from On Site Gas is the safe and economical way to achieve N2 and O2 any purity levels from 90% up to 99.9995%. Our on-demand nitrogen and oxygen generation systems are designed to meet each customer’s specific purity, pressure and flow requirements for a fraction of the cost of delivered gas. On Site Gas Systems is a global leader in PSA (Pressure Swing Absorption) technology for industrial O2 and N2 gas generation.. Our nitrogen and oxygen generators are at work, reliably serving users’ needs in over 100 countries worldwide and in industries ranging from ambulance services to aquaculture to gold mining. We offer a nitrogen and oxygen generation solution that gives you a rapid return on your investment and stable year-to-year costs.
- Full line for Selective Conformal Coating Application includes Plasma Cleaning and Cure oven, PCB Magazines, Single and Multiple Magazine Loaders and un-loaders, all type of Conveyors and peripheral equipment, PCB Cars, Buy and Sale Pre-Owned equipment.
- Custom Precision Laser & CNC Manufacturing- SMT Stencils. Ready to Meet Your Needs. They are here to meet all of your laser & CNC manufacturing needs. I-Source gives you high quality, fast turn-around, and a full range of laser micromachining capabilities, including tight tolerance laser cutting on both standard and exotic materials. From smt stencils, wave solder pallets, carriers, templates and reballing tools for the electronics industry, to precision tooling for medical device makers and welding, sandblasting and CNC manufacturing for many industries, I-Source has the expertise and state-of-the-art machinery to handle all design, programming and fabrication on-site. They are not just your typical job shop.
- All our SMT feeders are equipped with the latest drive technology, offering precise and reliable component feeding with low cost of ownership and easy handling, find the right SMT feeder solution for your needs.
- The Slimline Label Feeder from EFS is the perfect solution for small labels, with a width of only 30mm it needs just one feeder position in the pick and place system.
- The Surftape Feeder from EFS is a cost-effective, space-saving solution for easy handling of dies in a standard pick and place system.
Full service manufacturing and engineering company providing industry with the highest quality elastomeric goods available. With our in - house compounding and mixing, our focus is on high performance elastomers such as silicone, fluorosilicone, fluorocarbon (Viton®, Fluorel®, etc.), EPDM, nitrile (Buna-N), and chloroprene (Neoprene®) in both sponge and dense elastomer forms for sealing, fluid transfer, shock absorption, heat transfer, and EMI/RFI shielding applications. Standard and custom products are available along with custom finishing services.
- Extensive experience in many facets of the microelectronics industry, we can provide a comprehensive approach to failure analysis of a wide range of products; from the largest printed circuit board to the smallest transistor.